“What is going on with the Trans Mountain Pipeline Project!” interviews with Greg McDade, lawyer for the City of Burnaby, and Andrew Weaver, MLA for Gordon Head in Victoria.
Topics include the National Energy Board’s credibility, recent events in Burnaby, what place has public interest in this process, should BC set up its own environmental assessment process?
Links of Interest:
- Andrew Weaver, MLA Oak Bay – Gordon Head
- Gregory J McDade, QC
- Link to Petition for a Made in BC Environmental Assessment
- The ECOreport: – Trans Mountain Pipeline Hearings tab
- The ECOreport: – Burnaby Mountain Conservation Forest tab
- City of Burnaby: – news releases
- National Energy Board: Trans Mountain Expansion
(Image at top of page: Greenpeace takes over Kinder Morgan facility in Burnaby, B.C., on October 16, 2013 – Courtesy, Caelie Frampton, CC By Sa, 2.0).