“BC’s LNG Dream” an interview with Matt Horne, of the Pembina Institute, about the current government of BC’s dream to develop a trillion dollar industry in this province. Topic’s include:
- the legislation introduced on October 20, 2014
- What does BC intend to develop into the World’s cleanest LNG industry and what must wait until later
- How many projects do non-governmental sources expect will go forward?
- Greenhouse Gas emissions
- Is BC is missing opportunities while it concentrates on LNG?
Links of interest:
- The Pembina Institute website
- Pembina Insitute: “Pembina reacts to tabling of B.C. LNG carbon pollution legislation“
- Pembina Institute: British Columbia’s Liquefied Natural Gas Boom
- Pembina Institute: Support needed to move Canada’s geothermal industry past ‘have not’ status
- The ECO report: Articles about BC’s LNG Business
- The ECOreport: Potentially, the Biggest Solar Project in North America
(Image at top of page: of girl looking at approaching LNG tanker – courtesy Warren Rohner, CC By SA, 2.0)